For our customer’s convenience, we offer two options for electrical work: “Time and Material” and “Quoted” projects.
“Time and material” work:
- Typically smaller sized projects
- The customer doesn’t need a price ahead of time and there is no quote, though the scope of the project is agreed upon.
- Invoicing is done as the project progresses or upon completion, depending on the size of the project.
- The customer is billed at the applicable hourly rate for the labor hours needed to complete the project, as well as the job materials required.
- To schedule Time and Material Work, fill out our online form or call our office at 585-526-5797.
- Quotes are always free!
- These are typically larger projects but quotes can be done for any size job
- Contact us via our online form or give us a call at 585-526-5797.
- A project manager will be in touch to discuss your needs.
- A visit to your location will be scheduled, to discuss and establish the scope of your project, view your facility and any drawings or specifications, and address any questions or concerns.
- The Project Manager will email you a proposal of work and follow up to answer any questions.
- Upon acceptance, we’ll review the proposal including payment terms, down payments needed if applicable, and get the project scheduled.
- To get a quote for your project, fill out our online form or call our office at 585-526-5797.
Current Rate sheets, references and insurance certificates are available upon request.
Check, cash, wire transfer and ACH payments accepted. Credit Cards accepted for invoices totaling under $2,000.
Payment terms unless otherwise negotiated: Down payments are due before the project begins. Invoices are 30 days due. 2% late fees added monthly to invoices over 30 days.
READY TO GET STARTED
Interested in talking with us about your project needs? Please call 585-526-5797 (also for emergency/service calls) or fill out our contact form so we know how to best assist you. We look forward to talking with you.
Thank you for your interest in Sloth Electric Inc!